About Body Temple Aesthetics
Heidi Campo / Head Coach
I got my start in the fitness industry back in 2005, working as a swim coach for several years. Advancements in certifications led to Red Cross certified CPR instructor as well as AEA certified water aerobics instructor in 2008.
After discovering a great love for helping others achieve their health goals, I decided to make a career out of being a fitness coach and trainer. In 2010, I became an ACE certified personal trainer as well as a nationally certified EMT. Shortly after, in 2012, I also became a certified yoga instructor through Life Power Yoga and the yoga alliance. After getting into bodybuilding in 2013 and learning about all the magic of nutrition, I became a certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist through ACE. Since then I have been working closely with athletes of various sports on their dietary needs; including pro MMA fighters, bodybuilders, powerlifters, strongman competitors, and college sports athletes. My experience, however not limited to athletes. The bulk of my clients are just average people with an exceptional desire to take care of their bodies and learn more about health.
After becoming a trainer, I have obtained experience in a wide array of training styles. These include operating a small business that specialized in in-home training, a personal trainer and boot camp instructor at Lifetime Fitness, an independent contractor at a local rec center, an elite trainer for the University of Utah, and, finally, online coaching.
- May 2011: 3rd place for my age group in the Rio Salado Sprint Triathlon
- February 2015: 1st place at the Utah State Powerlifting Championships 148 weight class
- July 2015: 2nd place at the California Natural Muscle Mayhem Figure tall
- September 2015: 1st place at the Rock Mountain Regional Powerlifting World Qualifier 132 weight class
- December 2015: 1st place overall BikarmÃ³t RAW Ãsland Äº R Ã©ttstÃ¶Ã°ylyftu Powerlfting -67.5 kg konur class
- March 2016: 4th place Californiaâ€™s Strongest Man
- April 2016: 3rd place Fit Con Utah Strongman Shakedown
- State record holding powerlifter
- Nationally qualified strongwoman