How much does it cost?
Prices are all listed on the next page. Each packages is price competitively.
How does training work?
This depends on the package you pick. I use online and app based programs to bring you the most clear and professional training on the market today.
How do I make a payment? Do you work with special dietary needs?
I use Square for business. I can also take checks or cash. Payments must be received before services are rendered. Sometimes! I take this as a case by case basis. I am a certified fitness nutrition specialist, but I will not operate outside of my scope of practice by taking on nutrition clients who have extreme dietary needs. I can cater to Celiac disease, lactose free, vegetarian, or diabetic clients. If you have further concerns, I will refer you to my Registered Dietitian.
Do you offer discounts?
Yes! I offer discounts for students and military and all of them are listed in this PDF. Be sure to follow me on social media as well for ongoing offers and sales.
What kind of people do you work with?
My ideal clients are motivated but needing guidance. I specialize in folks looking to keep their health at the front of their program. I work with obese individuals, general fitness, individuals seeking a physical transformation with no competition goals, as well as individuals who wish to compete. I also work with amateur and professional athletes in sports that athletes compete in a weight class. (Powerlifting, strongman, wrestling, MMA, Olympic Lifting, etc)
What is your coaching philosophy?
I like to look at the big picture. My main goal is to keep my professional athletes healthy long after they retire and their awards are rusting. This includes the mental health of my clients. I will never force you to do a program or competition that is too much to handle physically or emotionally. I am a member of Over Eaters Anonymous and I have done work to help raise awareness of eating disorders among athletes. My approach is conservative yet effective for long term goals. I do not believe in quick results or short term solutions.
Download a copy of the BTA FAQ Sheet + Price Package file here
- Detailed weekly nutrition plans
- Workouts with video and picture tutorials
- Discounted workshops and personal training
- Weekly check ins
- Detailed progress tracking
- One on one personal training @ Ironground Gym
- Strength & conditioning
- Sports specific training
- General fitness
Small Group Training
- All the benefits of personal training
- Add a friend for just $10 per person up to 5 people total
- *Time restrictions possible due to space
In Home Training
- All the benefits of private one on one training In the comfort of your own home
- **Prices vary due to times and location
- ***Must have own equipment
- Professionally calculated targets for macros OR
- Expert designed meal plans including shopping lists, recipes, portions, and exchanges
- $20 for first macro calculation, $10 for each update
- $75 for first meal plan, $50 for each updated plan
- Great for youth through college level sports teams
- Private events for any group
- Team building
- Office setting seminars or group workouts
- ****Group designed programs available upon request
- Train like the ancient yogis with the traditional one on one guru style teaching
- Arrange for an in home yoga session for date night or throw a relaxing party for your friends.
- Great for birthdays, bachelorette parties, and more
- NPC, NGA, INBA, WNBF, & more
- Students get 20% off
- Enlisted military and spouses get 30% off
- Veterans get 15% off
- Refer a friend and get 10% off (Limit 10 friends)